Steven M. Golub
Golub & Golub's, LLP's managing partner, Steven M. Golub, is a graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He has practiced corporate bankruptcy law since 1986. Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Golub practiced at the international law firms Shearman & Sterling LLP and Proskauer Rose LLP. Mr. Golub is AV-rated under Martindale Hubbell's Peer Review Rating process. Since the founding of Golub & Golub, LLP, Mr. Golub has personally been involved in more than $40 Billion of distressed debt transactions. Mr. Golub oversees a group of talented attorneys with extensive skills and accomplishments in the firm's various practice areas. Inquiries regarding the firm's practice areas and capabilities should be directed to Mr. Golub, whose detailed professional biography is set forth below:
- Boston University School of Law (J.D. 1986), Case and Note Editor, American Journal of Law and Medicine. Author: Note, "The Role of Medicaid Reimbursement in Contemporary Hospital Finance" XI American Journal of Law and Medicine 501 (1986).
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School (B.S. Economics 1981)
Areas of Practice:
- Distressed Debt and Secondary Loan Trading
- Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Claims Trading
- Special Situation Investments
- Secured Financing
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions.
- New York State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Wharton Hedge Fund Network
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association—Forms and Trade Practices Committee
- Global Legal and Business Seminars—Continuing Legal Education Instructor
- International Energy Credit Association